Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHY AM I SOOOOOO EAGER ABOUT THIS BLOG :)

Hellllllllo…hahaha..Yeah..I know I am the one who is very bersemangat about this blog thing…WHY???
First, because I have nothing to do at home…and I spend 2/3 of my 24 hours minus all of my daily life routine, in front of my laptop..So, I decide to do this…something that I think special..well, maybe for somebody else I am such a nuisance and annoying for organizing such thing…urm…no comment about that..hehe…

Second, because I think that this way the post and the story that we wrote here can ..um,you know…stay LONGER???perhaps…I don’t know how to say this, what I mean is let say in Facebook, yeah we do post and you guys comments, like and blablabla..but the older post we can’t read it again right??but if here , in this FUGLY blog perhaps, the posts will remain here and easier for us to find..RIGHT??just put a label..so those who is PLANNING, *planning la kan….to write anything here, remember to write your name and anything related at the label kat bawah tu…

Third, YESOKNOWIALWAYSTRYTODOUNREALISTICTHINGS..so just lemme do it okay???ahahha….like the reunion thing…hell to yeah, we all know it is nearly impossible that it is going to happen..but keep talking about it and pretending like it’s gonna happen is superduperly amazing…

Fourth, this blog is more like for us to express our feeling and one thing for sure for all of us to remember that we used to be together, we used to share the same classroom, we used to eat the same crappy food…hahaha…So no matter who we are know, we are always friends right???hehe….for me laa..I know for some of us, this doesn’t even matter right? Because we will never come back to FELC again ,…but because we will never come back to the place again we need something…A MEDIUM to connect us…So, an alternative for me is a blog…because we can’t afford a webhosting…haha

Okies cut the crap …See,I’ve gave my STRONG( *umm strong ke?) reasons why I need you to support this blog…well I start to sound as I am trying to persuade someone to give donation for Japan…So, I think I better stop now…hahaha

Note: for those who have been following and post anything here, at this BLOG thank you so much…I feel appreciated eventhough it has nothing to do with me pun..hahaha…Thank you so much for the cooperation 
YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS…

And I’ve been concentrating on this guy a lot nowadays…one of my commitment now..lalalala…








MY FUTURE HUSBAND...calon...huwahahahaha

2 comments:

AfifahMamat said...

tudyaaaaaa....anuaq hadi!!

Anna said...

hahahahahahaa..posh gilakkkkk