Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm talkin crap...again...

seriously speaking... I am so disappointed and at a time irritated with the response towards this blog..sometimes I forces someone to write in this blog..hahaha...but still the same old lame reason,

 I have nothing to write,(are you carrying an empty 3kg's of brain...that is such a waste if it's completely empty)

I am kinda busy (that is acceptable, nature of being a student... )

or,

 "does it bring any benefit to me??hell no..so why should I" (that is annoying)....

Guys, there is no restrictions to post in this blogs..WHATEVER and WHENEVER..it is not like we always need to wrote and entry about our moments in FELC that have become history today...

When I say whatever, it means that if you are a person that seriously have NOTHING and completely EMPTY inside, just tell it through a picture or a song...A picture always tell a thousands word right???

Well, it is not like I am forcing you guys to wrote in this blog because it brings you completely NOTHING, but have some mercy...(erk)..no, not mercy, but...um..show your support...hehehe...AGAIN, I would like to say, maybe to some of us this is a serioushit and IMMATURED thing and Holy Crap blog, but ... is it wrong..I think  NO! yeah, that is personal when I say "i think no" hahaha....

Most importantly, I would like to say thanks a lot for those who accepted the invitations as author...even if you still haven't wrote anything here...maybe in the future , who knows?? I am looking forward for more and more posts HERE...

Just post anything, if you are just tooooooooo lazy to type it, just copy and paste it here...(note: make sure write the source) ....AVOID PLAGIARISM...coz it's suck...hahaha

So, wishing al the matric-ians best of luck for tomorrow results ...

for everyone, quotes of the day is ""Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, but somewhere in the middle we've become best of friends."   


lots of love from the end of the computer from me...Najah Izzati...I let my minds speak by letting this fingers dancing on my keyboard :)








As I was scrolling my picasa web albums, I found this picture....lol...I still remeber Rafi comment on this picture when  I uploaded it on facebook "that is Najah" hahaha....yeah, that is me...I just did whatever that i want , even sometimes it look kinda stupid...hahaha



note: the truth is I was trying to create a photo collage and I just combine all the pictures of Frequently Commented Person on my facebook at that time...this picture was like , year  ago..muahahaha...

No comments: