Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Only 149 people will complete us as one :)

Actually I feel like writing here today...because this blog have been left berhabuk for quite a while..but , suddenly I feel like...damn, who gonna read this post even if I wrote using a golden pen...No one actually care..but seems the FELC spirit has never fade away from me, I guess..I'll keep on writing here...keep on writing what my heart want to say about those old 90 days we've  had together last year...

Whne the feels and the old nostalgia come back into my mind, I will keep on viewing all of our pictures in FELC together...my favourite song that I use to listen a lot with Pipah, Farah will keep on playing on my mind..the smell of the fresh air when we step out early in the morning to the cafe for breakfast....The view from the rooftop that I used to enjoy a lot....and even util now, whenever I step on my feet at Kelana Jaya LRT , everything was like rewinding..I still can remember where I used to lepak with Hana on our back home every Friday... We must lepak somewhere before balik coz she will be heading to Keramat and I will be heading to Kerinchi..where we used to window shopping at Bangsar,where me and Farah used to go out in the rain just to go to Subway...I will never forget that time...The place will never be the same without them...and without all of you, even if I'm back to Felda English Language Centre again one day, the feeling will never be the same without 149 of us..because only 149 people will complete us as one FELC 22nd batch....with not even with one people left behind...there's no such thing like hero and sidekick that differentiate us, we are all the same...no matter who we are, where we come from, we are still the same...and I hope even though time will keep on moving, but our spirit will always remain the same..there's one line that I'll never forget in my speech during the closing ceremony...


"no matter who or what we become after this, we will always remember FELC"
and now I understand why must we say goodbye eventhough we have found our perfect companion in FELC, ,,because only then we will know how much we are precious to each other.....


" so if we get big jobs and we make the big money,
when we look back now will our jokes still be funny,
will we still remember everything we learned,
try to break every single rule"


~vitamin c, graduation  




90 days of happiness , sadness, up and down have actually changed all of us...a lot....
by: Najah izzati 




2 comments:

rad.diah.ucu.chumell. said...

like3!!! :D

22nd batch FELC said...

hahahahahaha..arigato gozaimasuuu (najah izzati)