Thursday, February 10, 2011

Remarkable...

Hye everyone..It's me again....Najah writing here...So, from my follow up to our page, I've noticed that there are several things that are remarkable to all of us when we are at FELC... So, guess what ??
Mr Subra..most REMARKABLE!!!!!!!!

Erk..I have no idea what is this pic is all about...

Mdm Maznah...


Rainy day on FELC, semue org kat bilik, tido....  :)



Leoparddddddddd.......Remarkable ???kottt....

Morning Exercise...=,='
this one sure remarkable , hana,wani,farah nabila and my favourite to skip...hehehe
Our lovely atok Wee.... he molded and shaped me to have the guts to give the speech.... :(
I do miss this guy a lot....
Falcon..hello??remarkable for me okes,personally....The group with a lot of internal problems...hahahaha

No comments: